Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Endpoint Security

From: Nick Recchia <nprecchia () USFCA EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 09:32:15 -0800

Hey Joseph,

We've used Utimaco for a few years, which started as only a PC
solution; however, now it's owned by Sophos and has some OSX support.
We have not transitioned to the Sophos OSX FDE yet, and are using
FileVault for our Macs - for now.

http://www.sophos.com/products/enterprise/endpoint/security-and-control/disk-encryption/sysreqs.html

Sincerely,

--