Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: DNS hosting that supports DNSSEC

From: John Kristoff <jtk () CYMRU COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 14:25:53 -0600

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 12:06:32 -0800
"Kincaid, Chris" <chris_kincaid () REDLANDS EDU> wrote:

We are looking into hosting our external DNS Services offsite. Does
anyone have any recommendations for a hosting firm that supports
DNSSEC?

Hi Chris,

I don't have any specific recommendations, but I had once begun
creating this so-called DNS Service Provider Capability List, which
included a field indicating whether or not DNSSEC was supported:

  <http://www.cymru.com/jtk/misc/dsp-capability.html>

There are only a few entries and while there was some initial interest
in it, it feel off the radar.  I'm happy to keep it going if I can get
people to submit updates.

John