Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: iPad and access to university ERP

From: Brad Judy <win-hied () BRADJUDY COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 08:27:19 -0400

If you configure your Windows systems to only allow high encryption levels
for RDP (configurable via GPO or locally), then you'll either get decent
encryption, or no connection.  In this case, it probably means this app
won't be able to establish an RDP connection.

It would be nice to see an app like this support full, modern RDP with
TLS/SSL support.

Brad Judy

Emory University