Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Fwd: Certificate request: JOBTRACK.CTRU.AUCKLAND.AC.NZ

From: Russell Fulton <r.fulton () AUCKLAND AC NZ>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:43:27 +1200

2 years, not IIS :)

Begin forwarded message:

From: Clark Mills <c.mills () auckland ac nz>
Date: 30 June 2010 9:37:35 AM NZST
To: Network Security <security () auckland ac nz>
Subject: Certificate request: JOBTRACK.CTRU.AUCKLAND.AC.NZ

Hi there.

We'd like an official certificate for:

      JOBTRACK.CTRU.AUCKLAND.AC.NZ

This server runs Jira and is our bug tracking server.
The server runs Tomcat under Java under Linux in case you're interested.

Many thanks...  Clark
--
Clark Mills
Systems Administrator

CAUTION: This email message and accompanying data may contain information that is confidential and subject to legal
privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of any
part of this message and accompanying data, is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
me immediately and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you. Please also note that this message may
have been intercepted and modified by unknown third parties prior to its receipt by you.