Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Looking for institution-specific social networking policies

From: Colleen Keller <ckeller () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 12:17:18 -0600

Hi Catherine

The EDUCAUSE Resource Center has collected a few social networking
policies.
http://www.educause.edu/Resources/Browse/Social%20Media%20Policies/36576

Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you.
Colleen Keller
Electronic Resources Librarian
EDUCAUSE, 4772 Walnut Street, Suite 206
Boulder, CO 80301-2538