Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Mac AV recommendations

From: Cal Frye <cjf () CALFRYE COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 10:43:50 -0400

On 6/3/10 12:23 PM, Youngquist, Jason R. wrote:
Quick question.  Does anyone have any recommendations for Mac anti-virus
software?  We ~25 Macs, so a centralized server isn’t needed.

We're just rolling out Intego's VirusBarrier. Much smaller client impact
than some others we've used, and includes resident on-access file scanning.

--
Best regards
-- Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College

   www.calfrye.com,  www.oberlin.edu/cit/

"As we are, so we associate." --Ralph Waldo Emerson.