Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password Self-Service Solutions - quick survey

From: Sherry Horeanopoulos <sah () FSC EDU>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 14:53:49 -0400

We use Zoho (ManageEngine) AD Self-Service Plus
We are an AD shop
We use the predefined choices of questions in the ADSSP
People seem to like the product (if they enroll properly)
We do have some issues with Safari users and the enrollment process, otherwise the product is inexpensive and pretty
nice.