Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: copier harddrives in the news

From: Allison Dolan <adolan () MIT EDU>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 10:49:43 -0400

We also had a flurry of activity in the past month re: policy re: sanitizing copiers. The central group that handles copier leases for many area received the item below from the company they work with, and we are also working on language for vendors that don't go through the central group.

Allison F. Dolan
Program Director, Protecting Personally Identifiable Information
Massachusetts Institute of Technology