Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Any experience with LogRhythm appliances?.....or similar "log mgmt" products?

From: Christopher Jones <Christopher.Jones () UFV CA>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 10:52:57 -0700

We have recently implemented enVision from RSA.  So far, so good.  If
you are interested in more details, feel free to contact me offline.

Christopher Jones
IT Security Administrator
University of the Fraser Valley

"SCHALIP, MICHAEL" <mschalip () CNM EDU> 06/10/2010 7:20 AM >>>

Hi Folks…

Our cybersecurity folks are looking at log management appliances, and
I’m wondering:

1.       How many of you out there actually have/use log management
appliances or have built home-grown log management capabilities?
2.       What kind of systems/appliances are you using?
3.       Has anyone reviewed, bought, or discarded, “LogRhythm”?

Thanks in advance…..

Michael

--
dangerous content by MailScanner ( http://www.mailscanner.info/ ), and