Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Centralized Antivirus Recommendation

From: Jay Fowler <fowler () CSUFRESNO EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 14:50:43 -0700

On Mon, 03 May 2010 16:00:35 EDT, "Sabourin, Justin" said:

We're currently researching options to move away from our current
antivirus solution in favor of something with better detection abilities
and a solid management console/reporting server.

Check out:
http://www.virusbtn.com/vb100/index

You will need to signup for a free account to review product information for most AV vendors, their pass and fail rates
over time and other useful information. Another good site worth checking out is:

http://www.av-comparatives.org/

Jay