Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

FW: [macos_forensics] Sleuth Kit and Open Source Digital Forensics Conference

From: Eric Case <ecase () EMAIL ARIZONA EDU>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 10:51:52 -0700

Just FYI,

The message below was posted to a Mac OS forensics list.  When I asked about
an academic discount, I was told:

Yea, it will be $95 for the early registration (before 5/3).  We should have
the registration and program up next week.

-Eric

Eric Case, CISSP
eric (at) ericcase (dot) com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ericcase