Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Are users right in rejecting security advice?

From: Katie Weaver <katie.weaver () AWAREITY COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:56:19 -0500

Interesting topic and responses.

I thought I would pass along this article that offers some good guidance on
policies and enforcement and may help address some of the issues and
concerns discussed in this string.

 <http://www.workforce.com/section/03/feature/27/02/75/index.html>
http://www.workforce.com/section/03/feature/27/02/75/index.html

Employers have rights and obligations (legal, reputation, regulatory, etc.)
to protect their information, their property, their reputation, their
employees and their management.

Thanks!

Katie Weaver

Awareity

 <http://www.awareity.com/> www.awareity.com

Follow us on Twitter:  <http://www.twitter.com/awareity>
www.twitter.com/awareity
Lessons Learned Blog:  <http://blog.awareity.com/> www.blog.awareity.com

InfoSecurity---Awareity-Log

The information in this electronic mail is intended for the named recipients
only. It may contain privileged and confidential matter. If you have
received this electronic mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
by replying to this electronic mail or by contacting me directly at
402.730.0077. Thank you.