Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Are users right in rejecting security advice?

From: Allison Dolan <adolan () MIT EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:32:46 -0400

I think part of the point of the article was to focus on those things that really matter in terms of security and which are easy for people to remember/follow - something like 'never put your password in an email, not matter who's asking' would seem to be an example of 'good' security advice.

......Allison  Dolan (617-252-1461)