Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Email Archiving

From: "Stanclift, Michael" <michael.stanclift () ROCKHURST EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:23:35 -0600

A lot of it differs on what state you're in, if you're public or private, etc.

For what it's worth, we don't do any long term archiving, just what is required for DR and standard "oops"
backup/restore. We don't have any plans to in the immediate future to start doing so either.

You can't be required to provide data you don't have. ;)

Michael Stanclift | Network Analyst | Computer Services
Rockhurst University | 1100 Rockhurst Road, Kansas City, MO 64110
Phone: 816.501.4231 | Fax: 816.501.4014 | http://help.rockhurst.edu<http://help.rockhurst.edu/>

PHelp keep our campus green, think before you print!
ÏRUCS will never ask you for your password!