Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: A10 Networks

From: "Marsh, Todd" <tmarsh () BENTLEY EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 09:39:30 -0500

We just bought a pair of EX2110's, we had a pair of 10k's but they could not handle the 500Mb connection we have.
We've been running the EX inline for about 2 months with no issues what so ever.  The management interface is easy to
use and pretty straight forward.  The reporting capabilities are head and shoulders above the Packeteer.  Support is
responsive and easy to work with.
We also have their load balancers as well.  Overall we are very satisfied with the products and the company.

Don't hesitate to contact me directly if you have more questions.

Todd

Todd Marsh
Principal Network Engineer
Bentley University