Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Electronic Records Management Toolkit Now Available

From: Melissa Guenther <mguenther () COX NET>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:19:37 -0700

I have just recently completed an assignment with a large corporation in
Arizona - and have a large collection of Records Management material that I
would be happy to share.

I realize there are some differences in academia (such as Retention Schedule
time Periods) however a lot of the material I have is generic.

Am I able to either upload the material myself or send it to some to have it
reviewed and added as appropriate.

Kindest regards

Melissa Guenther