Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Student workers & shared drive restrictions

From: Bob Kalal <kalal.1 () OSU EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 19:26:44 -0400

Folks seem to forget that "students" are adult citizens. If they
hadn't come to college many would be handling patient files in your
doctor's office, training for a job with your local police,
maintaining your kids school, fielding help desk questions at your
credit institution, or dealing with other "sensitive' tasks. They
deserve adequate training and can handle responsibilities.

Bob Kalal