Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Remote Access to Staff Desktops

From: "Stanclift, Michael" <michael.stanclift () ROCKHURST EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:44:58 -0600

We allow RDP access only through our VPN. We used to allow VNC (through VPN still) but have recently been discontinuing
that practice because of holes in the different VNC softwares and our lack of ability to keep the software updated.

Michael Stanclift
Network Analyst
Rockhurst University

http://help.rockhurst.edu<http://help.rockhurst.edu/>