Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Tenable License Agreement

From: Charlie Prothero <Charlie.Prothero () KEYSTONE EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 05:25:05 -0400

To play the Devil's Advocate for a moment, turn the tables around and
pretend that you're selling a security product that gives your customers
the ability to scan, monitor and potentially divulge the contents of
network transmissions.  Would you sell that product to anyone without
assurances that their use or misuse of the product won't come back to
bite you?