Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: RT-IR experiences

From: "E. Todd Atkins" <todd.atkins () UCSB EDU>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 11:38:23 -0700

I've been using it since it's early, and somewhat buggy, days. I find
it invaluable for both tracking incidents and quickly pulling out
metrics when management wants a report. If you decide to use it, then
you should learn how to use the CLI. It will make migrating much easier.

E. Todd Atkins
Network Security Coordinator
Office of Information Systems and Technology
University of California, Santa Barbara