Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Higher Ed Security Operation Centers - Looking for your experiences

From: Bill Brinkley <wbbrinkley () GMAIL COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:47:42 -0500

I would be happy to contribute.  I have worked in two Security Operations
Centers, and am currently supporting the build process for a SOC at a
government agency.

SecureWorks provides excellent MSSP service. I was a shift manger in the
Atlanta SOC for a few months before moving to a government contract.
http://secureworks.com/services/monitored/
http://secureworks.com/company/awards.html

--
Bill Brinkley