Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Cisco VPN concentrator Replacement Recommendation Needed

From: schilling <schilling2006 () GMAIL COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:19:57 -0400

Thanks all for replies.

I may have caused some suspicion on a educause security mailing list with a
gmail account and without which university I am working for.  Here we go:
http://directory.fsu.edu/cgi-bin/search/searchList.cgi?searchStr=ding+&searchBy=lastname&submit=Search

Gmail is just easier for mailing list subscription due to the email thread
feature. I am using Schilling as my English name since most people spell my
name that way :-)

Sincerely,

Schilling

Shiling Ding