Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Joining ren-isac

From: Michael Sinatra <michael () RANCID BERKELEY EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 23:04:35 -0700

unisog wrote:
I sure wish that our perfectly fine group wasn't used to market
some other group.

Why not?  Isn't it useful to find other groups that do similar things
and share similar (but possibly different) information, as the current
group?  REN-ISAC is made up entirely of EDU folks and overlaps with, but
also does many other things that Educause security folks would be
interested in.

Moreover, I find it ironic that you're complaining about marketing other
groups to the *Educause* security group from an email address entitled
"unisog."

michael