Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Pre Production System Accreditation

From: Dan Johnson <djj4 () UWM EDU>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 08:29:25 -0500

LOL!

Well, I guess I misinterpreted the rule... All I really have at home for
security:

http://philspector.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/computer_virus_protection.jpg

(http://philspector.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/computer_virus_protection.jp
g, if html does not come through)

That isn't enough??

(Ya, it's been a long day here as well!)

Dan Johnson

IS Comprehensive Services Senior

University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

PO Box 469

Mellencamp Hall, Room B60

Milwaukee, WI  53201

(414)229-2911

"The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the
wise forgive but do not forget."

Thomas Szasz, The Second Sin (1973) "Personal Conduct"