Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Facebook and Security Awareness

From: "Sadler, Connie" <Connie_Sadler () BROWN EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:54:43 -0400

We've used Facebook for some messages and advertising of events
(Security Awareness Month). I agree that we should think about more
creative ways to use Facebook, since we know that's where our students
"hang out". I think it might also help to serve as a reminder to
students that Facebook isn't "students only" - as they make decisions
about what to post!  ;-)

Connie J. Sadler, CM, CISSP, CISM, GIAC GSLC
IT Security Officer
Brown University Box 1885, Providence, RI 02912
Connie_Sadler () Brown edu <mailto:Connie_Sadler () Brown edu>
Office: 401-863-7266