Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Windows Encryption Utilities

From: Jeremy Hansen at 065 <JHansen () ITT-TECH EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 21:55:26 -0400

I knew I recognized that name:

http://attrition.org/errata/charlatan.html#gibson

True, his podcasts seem to be fairly accurate, and I must admit that I
have had no direct experience with him or his company. Reading about his
history would make me look at least twice before spending money on his
products. I remember when some of his more fantastic claims came out in
the late 90s, which is what caused his name to get lodged in my brain.

Regards,
Jeremy A. Hansen