Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Keyloggers in computer labs

From: "Lucas, Bryan" <b.lucas () TCU EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 22:26:43 -0600

We implemented this with our XP rollout.  Hopefully Vista, which I
understand is doing LUA by default, will have improved upon it.  We keep
notes on any program that doesn't work, the sysinternals and the couple
of RunAs utils out there are great.

http://netsetup.tcu.edu/kb/reference/appinstalls.htm

http://www.threatcode.com/

http://blogs.msdn.com/aaron%5Fmargosis/