Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Blocking Proxy/HTTP Tunneling servers

From: "Scholz, Greg" <gscholz () KEENE EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 13:03:22 -0500

You may want to look into bluecoat.  We started looking at it for other
reasons (perimeter AV) but uncovered that it is a tremendously robust
system.  Like most others on this list, we are higher ed so the idea of
content filtering here is not exactly on the table.

Thank you,

Gregory R. Scholz

Lead Network Engineer

Information Technology Group

Keene State College

(603)358-2070

--Seek first to understand, and then to be understood.

(Steven Covey)

  _____