Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: NCAA ?!

From: "H. Morrow Long" <morrow.long () YALE EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:32:18 -0500

I just went and looked at it and it looks as you say.

However, they do (also) have the SSL version of the
same site running on the server (at the HTTPS) port.

I'd agree that they should probably disable the non-SSL
version of any pages taking pins/passwords/ssns/grades/etc
such as :

http://www.ncaaclearinghouse.net/ncaa/NCAA/college/index_college.html
https://www.ncaaclearinghouse.net/ncaa/NCAA/college/index_college.html

Morrow