Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Network Device Registration

From: "Wright, Sallie F" <sallie.wright () OKSTATE EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:32:11 -0600

Thanks Tracy.

I hope all is well with you.  Sallie

Sallie Wright
Oklahoma State University
Office of Information Technology Systems Security
417 Classroom Building
Stillwater, Oklahoma
405 744 2752

Important Notice: This email is confidential, may be legally privileged,
and is for the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying,
distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and
may be a criminal offense. Please delete if obtained in error and email
confirmation to the sender.