Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Incident Response Plans - Quick informal survey

From: James H Moore <jhmfa () RIT EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:08:37 -0500

Our are on http://security.rit.edu/standards/ .  They and the supporting
documentation is Creative Commons Share-Alike licensed, so you can use
anything that you want without permission.

One there thing that we did that is not under Creative Commons licensing
is that we licensed the SANS Incident Handling Step-By-Step guide for
all of our systems administrators.

Jim

- - - -
Jim Moore, CISSP, IAM
Information Security Officer
Rochester Institute of Technology
13 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623-5603
(585) 475-5406 (office)
(585) 475-4122 (lab)
(585) 475-7950 (fax)

"We will have a chance when we are as efficient at communicating
information security best practices, as hackers and criminals are at
sharing attack information"  - Peter Presidio