Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Off topic-Phones, voice over IP

From: Theresa M Rowe <rowe () OAKLAND EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:30:59 -0500

I'd like to suggest the VOIP Community of Practice sponsored
by Acuta.  Acuta is the national association for higher ed
communications.  Security in communications is often a topic
there.

There are two lists:  the main list for acuta.org
and the Community of Practice for VOIP.

The VOIP list is at: www.acuta.org, click on Member
Services, Communities of Interest, Subscribe To.

Theresa Rowe