Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security risk assessment survey for research

From: Leigh Cheek <CHEEK () GWMAIL UTK EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 08:55:42 -0500

Victor,

I attempted to complete your survey last week (it took longer than 10
minutes) but my version of Adobe must be wrong for when I hit submit
nothing happened. What version of Adobe do you need?

Will you be at VT this year?

Leigh

Great quotes - "Hey babe, I'm a hacker"

Leigh Cheek, CIA, CISA
Auditor
Audit and Consulting Services
University of Tennessee
149 Conference Center Building
Knoxville, TN 37996-4114
(865) 974-4420
fax (865) 974-6171
lcheek () utk edu

vcasas () AUSTIN UTEXAS EDU 2/28/2006 6:09:52 PM >>>
To Whom It May Concern:

So far - only 4 people completed the survey.  I'd really appreciate a
couple more; please!!

I'm CCing UNISOG --- Please read my email below.

BTW I noticed about 50 different IPs accessed my survey (a few as
recent
as yesterday) - if those 50 would submit it via email either in xml
format or just cut/paste into email as plain text, I'd sincerely
appreciate it!

Thanks y'all,
Victoriano