Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security awareness programs for end-users

From: "Weeks, Calvin W." <cweeks () OU EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:51:43 -0600

Jason,
Most Universities have contributed their examples to EDUCAUSE to be
published online. You can find them at the following URL:
http://www.educause.edu/SecurityAwarenessResourceLibrary/8762

The samples included are copyright free and the statements are included.

You can also find a great guide for higher-ed written by Shirley Payne
of UVA at:  http://www.educause.edu/ir/library/pdf/EQM0347.pdf

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Please, feel free to contact one of us for further assistance:

Awareness and Training Working Group Co-Chairs
Krizi Trivisani, (The George Washington University)
Calvin Weeks, (The University of Oklahoma)

****You can find contact info at the EDUCAUSE website.

Thanks,

Calvin Weeks, CISSP, CISM, EnCE
Director, OU Cyber Forensics Lab