Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Questions on user accounts for Vendors and Consultants

From: Theresa M Rowe <rowe () OAKLAND EDU>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:43:34 -0400

We require that they complete a form on an annual basis, so
we use the forms to manage and identify the accounts.
Depending on what they have access to, our Risk Management
office may have to give prior approval, as Risk Management
reviews to see if the contract covers the risks associated
with the access.  If the account is for an individual, it
looks like any other account.
Theresa