Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Mirage Counterpoint System

From: Joseph Karam <jkaram () HAMILTON EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 10:16:09 -0400

Hi all,

We have been looking at the Mirage Counterpoint system
(www.miragenetworks.com) as a way to help us identify attacks on our
internal network and stop them automatically.  Our testing so far has
been very positive and the system seems to work well.  I have not seen
much discussion regarding the system in the list archives and was
wondering if other people have been implementing this solution.  I am
happy to discuss our results off-line with others who are interested.

Any feedback regarding using the system in production would be appreciated.

Thanks-

Joe Karam

--
Joe Karam