Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: RADIUS Products

From: Steve Bernard <sbernard () GMU EDU>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:18:36 -0400

We are still in the development phase, but have had reasonable success with Radiator. Not to belittle the offering but,
I haven't seen anything that couldn't be done with FreeRADIUS and a little elbow grease. I think that it comes down to
time, experience, and the equipment that you are integrating with. There isn't a limit on email support with open
source software ;) On the flip side, we haven't run into a situation that requires extensive software enhancements.

Steve