Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Ecommerce solutions for Continuing Medical Education

From: "Clonts, Neal D. (HSC)" <Neal-Clonts () OUHSC EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 15:40:41 -0500

We are currently looking into Ecommerce solutions for our online
continuing medical education classes and workshops.  We are not
necessarily looking for a solution that ties directly into WebCT or
Blackboard.  Can anyone elaborate on their experience with Ecommerce
solutions, remotely hosted or local in the educational environment?

Thanks in advance.

Neal Clonts, CISSP, MCP
Information Security Services
Office Phone: 405-271-2476, Option 2