Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Read Any Good Books Lately?

From: Rodney Petersen <rpetersen () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 13:07:15 -0700

The Security Task Force would like to make available from its web site a
list of good books that might assist higher education security and IT
professionals.  Please let us know if there are any books that you
recommend or if anyone has already created a "reading list" from your
web site.

Additionally, we are always looking for individuals to write book review
for EDUCAUSE Quarterly.  Please email me separately if there is a new
book that you are interested in reviewing for publication.

Thanks,

Rodney Petersen
Security Task Force Coordinator, EDUCAUSE