Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Problematic inserting of comma characters

From: Matthew Dalton <Matthew.Dalton () ROCHESTER EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:55:10 -0500

Power down and plug in a different keyboard.  If the problem persists, you can eliminate the keyboard.  If it stops,
there is a good chance there was a short in the keyboard.

--
|Matthew Dalton                     |Phone: (585)273-1721                |
|ITS Security Group                 |Email: Matthew.Dalton () rochester edu |