Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: use Nmap to find W32/Bagle.e@MM ?

From: Michael_Maloney <Michael_Maloney () MIDDLESEXCC EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 10:25:46 -0500

Thanks Gary.. I'm running  a older version here (1.31) for Windows...

Gonna get the latest and throw it on a linux box and see if it helps resolve
this issue.

Mike

Mike Maloney
Sr. System Engineer
Middlesex County College
2600 Woodbridge Avenue
Edison, NJ 08818
Phone: 732-906-7754
Cell: 908-217-2086
Fax: 732-906-4266
Email: Michael_Maloney () middlesexcc edu