Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Shredders in student post office areas - Recommendations needed

From: Jim Moore <jhmfa () RIT EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:27:35 -0500

I am looking at putting cross-cut shredders in student post office
areas.  We have about 6000 students on campus, split between 2 post
offices.  Any idea of duty cycle or how heavy duty I need?

Jim

- - -
Jim Moore, CISSP, IAM
Information Security Officer
Rochester Institute of Technology
13 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623-5603
Office: 585-475-5406
Fax: 585-475-7950

"In cases of defence 'tis best to weigh the enemy more mighty than he
seems" - William Shakespeare (Henry V, Act 2, Scene 4)