Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password aging

From: "Gordon D. Wishon" <gwishon () ND EDU>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 09:26:13 -0500

Thanks, Dennis.  As you can tell, a lot of people have an interest in this
topic.  This information will be very helpful as we prepare our Effective
Practices Guide....

Gordon Wishon

At 04:04 PM 1/16/2004 -0700, Dennis Maloney wrote:
Dan Updegrove, et al,

Auditor (Jim.Dillon () cusys edu) for this thoughts/research.  Attached you
will find what Jim provided.  The information helps provide a context for
discussion using bona fide studies; of course the studies help fuel more
discussion.

Dennis