Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Campus VPN Services

From: Mark Poepping <poepping () CMU EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:34:24 -0400

Sorry if I missed it somewhere along the way, but is anybody willing to
share a link to their high-level requirements and cost-benefit analysis for
investing in an enterprise vpn (projected benefits weighed against round
numbers for costs in HW, SW, scaling issues, and support)?
thanks.
mark.

--
Mark Poepping