BreachExchange mailing list archives

Re: Banking and state regulations regarding the transmission of banking routing/account information

From: JAMES RITCHIE <james_ritchie () sbcglobal net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:41:08 -0700 (PDT)

Standardization has come to the financial sector.  The Safety and Soundness review is based off of the following
guidance.

http://www.ffiec.gov/ffiecinfobase/html_pages/it_01.html

FDIC banks, NCUA, Savings and loans, and other now all follow the guidance above and have for the last couple of years.

 James Ritchie
CISA, CISSP, PCI-QSA, MCSE, MCP+I, M-CIW-D, CIW-CI, Inet+, Network+, A+
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/b89/433
Bristol CT  06010