Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: SMBLoris

From: Bob Auger <bobauger () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 12:40:33 -0700

TLDR: Sockets/connections can always be exhausted at the app level based on
the hardware, configuration, and design.

1. Discuss <InsertDaemonNameHere>loris.
2. Hype the media on #1
3. Discuss that DOS is still bad (no debate)
4. Inform users of configuration/rate limiting opportunities/hardware/fault
tolerance design (to the extent you can)
5. Profit from #4

- Robert

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 12:15 PM, Konrads Smelkovs <