Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Great Talks and Convergence

From: Thomas Brennan <tomb () owasp org>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 20:12:35 -0400

attack focus shift to border routers -- mitm ~  pain in the ass if your doing a legit client mitm projects too ;)

here is moxie's great talk from keynote of the appsecusa 2011 (http://www.appsecusa.org)  event this year  see talk:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/17457016  <--- he is a bad ass segway rider too ;)

blog post forthcoming @ http://blog.spiderlabs.com/

Brennan

On Oct 3, 2011, at 5:25 PM, Dave Aitel wrote:

On some other list I was annoying people with broad unfounded statements about the general insecurity with SSL, but I
should have just pasted this talk from Moxie. Probably one of the best delivered and structured talks I've seen in a
while.

It's good to see Qualys supporting Convergence, and it'd be interesting to see if Google and Microsoft and Apple
would do the same, and since all ya'll are on this list, it's time to pony up.

Likewise, I assume it needs a FREE SCAN from the magic of everyone's static analysis tools. :>

--
INFILTRATE 2012 January 12th-13th in Miami - the world's best offensive information security conference.
www.infiltratecon.com