Dailydave mailing list archives

Great Talks and Convergence

From: Dave Aitel <dave () immunityinc com>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 17:25:38 -0400

On some other list I was annoying people with broad unfounded statements
about the general insecurity with SSL, but I should have just pasted
this talk from Moxie <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7Wl2FW2TcA>.
Probably one of the best delivered and structured talks I've seen in a
while.

It's good to see Qualys supporting Convergence, and it'd be interesting
to see if Google and Microsoft and Apple would do the same, and since
all ya'll are on this list, it's time to pony up.

Likewise, I assume it needs a FREE SCAN from the magic of everyone's
static analysis tools. :>

--
INFILTRATE 2012 January 12th-13th in Miami - the world's best offensive information security conference.
www.infiltratecon.com