Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Standing up an intel op with seized funds

From: Robert Graham <robert_david_graham () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 21:56:03 -0700 (PDT)

The Economist had a good article on this subject last year:
http://econ.st/g9QNJm

"Total federal seizures have exploded from $400m in 2001 to $1.3 billion in
2008. State data are patchier, but the trend appears to be sharply upward."

I, too, find it odd that Selby would praise this corruption rather than
criticize it.