Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: w00t 08

From: Charles Miller <cmiller () securityevaluators com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 12:31:26 -0500

I was at WOOT and it is supposed to bring academia and commercial
(i.e. "hackers") together to share ideas.  The funny thing was the
whole time I thought that the commercial folks were showing the out of
touch academic folks what real, hard core security research was about
while the academic people probably thought they were enlightening us!

Charlie

BTW, as a plug, the paper I was a co-author on is under the "daniel"
directory :)